10 Ways to Enhance User Experience on a Mobile Website Download
Mobile-Optimize, your Content Marketing Strategy, Extend the time Visitors & Convert more Mobile Visitors into Customers.
What you’ll learn
- Improved mobile user experience
- Improve Mobile Search Rankings and Performance
- Lower Bounce Rates of your website
- Have more visibility to potential mobile customers.
- Increased Mobile Conversions
- Increase Downloads of your apps
- Competitive Advantage Over Your Competition
- Have a website or if you’re looking to create a website or apps.
These days, it is far more common for potential customers to visit your site, not through a desktop or a laptop, but a phone or a tablet. That’s why it’s more important than ever to optimize your content marketing with the mobile user in mind! Learn just how to do that with Mobile-First Content Marketing Strategy: Mobile Customers!
This course shows you how to optimize your content to appeal to mobile users and convert visits into sales. Before this course, your best case scenario is that your site is viewable on mobile devices, but could be much better.
The worst-case scenario? Your site doesn’t display correctly at all on mobile devices and you’re hemorrhaging potential customers!
With Mobile-First Content Marketing Strategy, you’ll discover how to make the text readable without zooming, correctly space links so that it can be clicked with a finger, and avoid horizontal scrolling. You’ll also learn how to perform a mobile SEO audit, gain insight into mobile search intent, and delve into App Store Optimization! It’s all here in over 2 hours of content and 27 lectures
Learn How to Make Your Online Business Mobile-Friendly and Optimize Your Organic Search Ranking.
- Understand mobile search intent
- Define mobile optimized conversion points for mobile
- Perform A Mobile SEO Audit
- Optimize A Mobile Search Engine
- Check your website Responsive Elements
- Learn App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Make your Business mobile friendly
- Master the essential rules for mobile-first design
We’ll Discover some Essential Key Things to Keep in Mind when You Designing for Mobile.
If your mobile product does not follow the same user-centric principles that work on other platforms, it is most likely destined to fail.
While there are several decisions you will need to make, the first and most fundamental is, “Does my business need a mobile website or a mobile app?” This course will help you choose the best and optimize your website for mobile devices (SEO) and your App Store (ASO) apps.
Contents and Overview
This course contains over 21 lectures and +2 hours of content. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, for you too if you wish to improve your online business and convert more of those mobile visitors into customers.
The course will cover some examples of Effective Mobile Content and discover those most critical points to Getting it Right.
By the end of this course, you’ll update your online business to fit the devices most used by your audience and start converts more of those mobile visitors into customers.
Who this course is for:
- Online Business Owners
- Mobile Marketers
- Internet Marketers