Ultimate Agile & Scrum Master 2021 + Certification Prep udemy download course. You will become an expert agile practitioner & Scrum Master + prepare for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam
- How to prepare & pass the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) Certification Exam
- How to use Scrum to turn your product vision into real products
- Detailed case study to simulate of end-to-end Scrum process
- Understand the concept & application of core Agile values (Agile Manifesto)
- Relevant practice exams for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) Certification
- Comparison between Agile & Waterfall model in Software Development
- How to start practicing Scrum with your team & be an effective Scrum Master
- How to translate your product ideas into clear and relevant user experiences & requirements
- How to turn user experiences into actionable tasks that make up real product features
- How to regularly inspect your product and adapt it to market changes
- Learn a about the Scrum concepts: Scrum Theory & Scrum Values
- Understand and apply the roles in a Scrum Team: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers
- Run proper Scrum Events: The Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Create relevant Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- How to write clear and concise user stories
- How to maximise product quality with the Definition of Done
- How to effectively track your Sprint progress using Scrum Boards
- How to create and make use of Burndown Charts
- How to estimate your work using Product Backlog estimation method
Ultimate Agile & Scrum Master + Certification Prep Course Requirements
- No specific experience or tools needed for this course.
Ultimate Agile & Scrum Master + Certification Prep Course Description
* All Scrum-related content is fully based on the 2020 Scrum Guide and the latest industry standards.
This course teaches you everything there is to know about Agile & Scrum in a simple, clear, and engaging way – which is what Agile & Scrum are meant to be. In other words, you’ll be learning Agile in an Agile way.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about Agile and Scrum in a simple, clear, and engaging way.It is the sense of agile and scrum. In other words, you learn the agile methods.
This course is specially designed to help our clients.
is a Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certified by Scrum.org. So why is this course so special?
This course is designed to be effective. I know your time is precious, so I have organized the content and offered this course so that you can get all the knowledge in the shortest time. This way, you can save time, quickly put your knowledge into practice, and start reaping the benefits.
You can get information on why Agile is right for others, but “why” Agile is important to you and “how” it helps you. I will show you. Through years of experience as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach, as well as a comprehensive overview of Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide
2020, you will gain invaluable insight into the actual adoption of Agile and of Scrum. You will also receive a balanced combination of conceptual and practical information on Scrum.
Perform a detailed simulation of end-to-end product development activities using Scrum to truly immerse yourself in Scrum. You will see step-by-step instructions on how to use Scrum to transform your product vision into an actual product.
Discover how a product vision is infused into a detailed user experience, transformed into sophisticated, executable tasks, and transformed into a real product with the right features.
All documents are presented with rich images to convey the content in a simple, clear, and engaging way, providing a fun learning experience.
There are various quizzes and practice exams designed to simulate the actual exam experience. These exams contain relevant questions that will help you gain the confidence and knowledge you need to pass the Scrum.org PSMI certification exam.
Compared to other Agile and Scrum taught courses in the market with similar content and distribution, this course provides a very effective way to learn Scrum and prepares you to take the PSM certification.
Register now to understand that one of the most effective ways to develop digital products is Agile and Scrum.
I am there every day for you all day. So please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need an explanation. I want you to pass the PSM I certification. And more importantly, we want you to be a great agile and scrum expert so that you can enjoy your work more and create great products for your customers.
Buying a course has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk in taking it. This means you have a full 30 days to complete the course and if for some reason you find that the course is not up to standard, you are guaranteed your money back. Watch the
course overview video to get a feel for the learning experience. Each video is designed to provide important information so you can continue to expand your knowledge as you progress through the course.
When you’re ready, click the Sign-Up button to watch us on the course.
Note: Access to the PSM I certification exam is not included in this course and can be purchased directly from Scrum.org.
The statements and opinions contained herein are the sole property of the creators of this course and are not shared or expressed with the views of Scrum.org. This training does not endorse any product, service, or opinion. Scrum .org makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability, and timeliness of its content, this presentation, or any document associated with this presentation. , Or no warranty. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees, or affiliates limit any damages (including, but limited to, loss of profits, business information, loss of information) caused by information or claims. We shall not be liable for (not). Included in the training course. Reliance on such content is at your own risk.
Scrum.org, Professional Scrum Master and PSM I are trademarks of Scrum.org and may be registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office as well as in other countries.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for Scrum certification. Particularly Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) from Scrum .org
- Software development team members wanting to improve their team dynamics and collaboration
- Anyone wanting to start practicing Scrum
- Scrum practitioners wanting to improve their Scrum knowledge and skills
- Product Managers wanting to build better products
- Team members wanting to progress their careers in the software development space
- Aspiring Product Owners, Scrum Masters, or Developers
- Entrepreneurs wanting to build or currently building digital products
- Product designers wanting to learn how to collaborate with the development team
Created by Rez Harditya
Last updated 8/2021
Free Download Ultimate Agile & Scrum Master 2021 + Certification Prep course