Create stunning VFX visual effects, data visualization, and VFX compositing using Adobe After Effects. | After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization udemy free download
- You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization course will be done in After Effects but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous motion graphic skills are needed.
- No previous After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop skills are needed.
My name is Dan, and I’d want to introduce myself. I’m an Adobe Certified Instructor that enjoys creating infographics and utilizing After Effects to bring otherwise uninteresting data to life through Data Visualization.
This is a beginner’s After Effects – Motion Graphics (aff) & Data Visualization course. You don’t need any VFX compositing or motion graphics (aff) skills to get started. We’ll start from the very beginning, with simple symbols that we’ll bring to life with After Effects.
We’ll go over a real-world project in which we’ll combine Excel and After Effects to turn your dull spreadsheet data into digestible visual data. We’ll play around with lighting and cameras. We’ll play around with masking, consider how essential sound is in your presentation, and export for Youtube (aff), Powerpoint, and a variety of social media platforms, including animated GIFS.
You will be given tasks to complete in order to develop your VFX visual effects abilities and build your portfolio. I’ve included a cheat sheet and workout files so you can follow along. I’ll also save my files as I go through each video (aff) so you can compare them to mine if anything goes wrong.
Know that I’ll be here to assist you; if you get lost, leave a question in the ‘Questions and Answers’ section below each video (aff), and I’ll do my best to respond.
So, what exactly are you waiting for? Let’s get to work!
Who this course is for:
- This After Effects – Motion Graphics (aff) & Data Visualization course is for people completely new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is necessary.
- This is a laid-back, well-paced introduction that will help you create a compelling video (aff) for your company or group. Only basic computer abilities are required; if you can send emails and access the internet, you will be able to complete our After Effects – Motion Graphics (aff) & Data Visualization course successfully.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 4.7 GB