The Metasploit Course For Ethical Hacker Download
Start as a complete beginner and go all the way to learn Metasploit ethical hacking from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Metasploit framework
- Learn how to attack a system and test vulnerabilities
- How to conduct penetrating tests
- General computer knowledge
The Metasploit Project is a computer security project that provides information about security vulnerabilities and aids in penetration testing and IDS signature development. Its best-known sub-project is the open source Metasploit Framework, a tool for developing and executing exploit code against a remote target machine. Other important sub-projects include the Opcode Database, shellcode archive and related research. The Metasploit Project is well known for its anti-forensic and evasion tools, some of which are built into the Metasploit Framework.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to be Pentester and Security Expert