The Complete Google Forms Course – Sending & Analyzing Forms Download
Learn Google Forms – Master Google Forms and Capture Data, Quizzes, Email Address, and Other Categories
What you’ll learn
- Design custom forms to easily and efficiently collect information
- Set up data filters and validations to better phrase questions
- Interpret & analyze collected responses
- Transform ordinary forms to quizzes for educational use
- Distribute forms to any audience through multiple ways
- Google account
- Willingness to learn
Welcome to The Complete Google Forms Course. This course will teach you to understand how to design, share, and analyze questionnaires and quizzes created on the Google application Google Forms.
Google Forms is a free survey tool that allows you to easily and efficiently collect information. It is used in both professional and personal settings, whether it is for collecting time availability from your employees or for gathering t-shirt sizes for a family vacation shirt. It supports various types of questions and allows for validation options to control data entry. Although it has a fairly simple user interface, it offers many advantages and can perform a multitude of tasks.
As a complete Google Forms course, this course will start with the foundation and design aspects. The lessons from this section include understanding how to add questions, utilizing response validations, customizing headers, and more. In addition, there are a couple of quick wins scattered across the sections to provide more tips on how to use this application to its fullest potential.
Google Forms is a powerful application that allows you to create surveys to easily collect an ambulance of diverse types of information. This course will also show you how to send out forms to collect data from the comforts of your own home. Some of the many things that you can make on Google Forms include:
- Job application, time off request, customer feedback
- Contact information, event RSVP
- Exit ticket, quizzes, course evaluation, etc
Enroll to learn how to use Google Forms to create surveys and quizzes!
Related Courses: Digital Marketing Masterclass:Get Your First 1,000 Customers
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Google Forms