SOLID design principles with Python in 60 minutes udemy free download. You will learn the ideas behind S.O.L.I.D., how it is connected to Object Orientated Programming and how to use it in Python
- What are the S.O.L.I.D. design principles?
- Single Responsibility Principle
- Open-closed Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Interface Segregation Principle
- Dependency Inversion Principle
SOLID design principles with Python in 60 minutes Course Requirements
- Some experience with Object Oriented Programming
SOLID design principles with Python in 60 minutes Course Description
Description My name is Loek van den Ouweland, a senior software engineer with 25 years of experience. I am the creator of Wunderlist for Windows, Microsoft To-do, and Mahjong for Windows, and I love teaching software engineering! In this course, you will learn SOLID design principles in 60 minutes! You will learn how to use inheritance and polymorphism to apply these principles to your code.
SOLID helps you maintain the high quality and maintainability of your code. The subject of the course is: SOLID Single Responsibility Principle Introduction to Open and Close Principle Liskov Replacement Principle Interface Isolation Principle Dependence Inversion Principle Guidance Objective-Manage Dependence-Realize by implementing SOLID design principles.
This course also explains typescript language and dynamic language (such as Python) ) In the application of object-oriented design principles. A very important difference: “A language like C# or C++ needs an interface to support polymorphism.
In a dynamic language like Python, you get polymorphism right away.” The feedback I got from my students was After this course, they learned how to design their software in a way that protects them from changes in requirements.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn how to use design principles to improve their code
- Python programmers who want to know how to apply SOLID in Python
- Programmers who want to know the relationship between SOLID and OOP
Created by Loek van den Ouweland
Last updated 7/2021
Free Download SOLID design principles with Python in 60 minutes