Sales skills master – first half of the sale (sales skills) Download
Sales skills training from greeting to pitch – powerful sales & pitching techniques for the first half (sales skills)
What you’ll learn
- Sales skills: exactly what to say and how to say it
- Lead generation
- Sales hacks and tips
- Sales presentation
- Greeting and introduction
- Fact finding
- Trial closing
- a notebook to take notes
- “Absolutely great knowledge here that is above the rest.” Anthony Cornejo
- “From 17th January to 20th January I had sold five packages. Those are three working days. Last year, this time, I sold five packages in a two months. It’s true that I am improving myself by the time, but I also think that this is an incredibly great result made after Stefan’s lessons. Thank you so much for creating this course.” Sonja S
After having taken this course, you will possess the skill of selling – meaning everything from the greeting up to and including the pitch – the so-called “first half of the sale“. In another course you can deep-dive into the second half, which is closing and handling objections.
Sales skills training: greeting to pitch: The best closing techniques and objection handling do not help if you do not know how to give an excellent sales presentation.
In this course, you learn everything you need to know, from the greeting and introduction, to the qualifying, fact finding, to the sales presentation and trial closing. Apart from the close and objection handling, this is a full fledged sales course providing everything you need to know.
- “I love this course. Stefan gives some of the amazing examples for selling that I never thought of.” – J. Davidnoos
FIRST, this sales skills course teaches you the best possible way to make a great first impression – the module on Greeting and introduction covers the best ways how to professionally introduce yourself and build rapport from the first word out of your mouth.
Salespeople get hung upon or told “no interest” especially because they tend to mess up the first 5 seconds of the call. This module is going to make sure you do not mess up this crucial first impression by teaching you both tonality and what to say in order to come across as intriguing and interesting.
Most people think sales is all about talking. Wrong. Sales is first and foremost all about asking the right questions and listening actively.
SECOND, in this sales skills course, you are going to learn how to not make the biggest mistake sales people are making – they talk too much and listen too little. Working with sales teams around the globe, the instructor has built a track record of asking the right questions throughout all regions and sectors. The result is a condensed but powerful course in which you are going to learn
- What questions to ask
- How to qualify for money and interest
- Which tonality to use for maximum success
- What line of questioning to follow to get answers to even the most personal questions
- How to build massive rapport with the prospect while fact-finding
- How to understand which personality type the prospect is having
- How to tailor your presentation based on the qualifying you did
- How to let the prospect tell you how he wants the product presented in order for him to buy
- How not to fall into traps and make mistakes many sales people are making
- How to listen actively
- And finally, how to bring your overall sales skills to a whole new level
Good questions lead to good answers, bad questions lead to no answers.
This sales skills course specializes on how to ask the right questions in sales. In sales, it is key to be a good listener and ask the right questions.
- in this course, you are going to learn what to mistakes to avoid in the fact finding process, which questions are good and which ones are not and in which order to ask the questions.
- you will learn how to be a good listener and build rapport while asking questions.
- this course will enable you to gather massive amounts of intelligence on the customer that will help you sell your product or ideas to them in the right way.
Confidence comes through knowledge. Confidence increases learning which leads to more knowledge. This course can be a game changer for your knowledge!
THIRD, the sales presentation is the crucial part of the sale and you know it. No room for mistakes. No room for improvising and hoping. You need a solid system, don’t you?
You do not need a good pitch, you need an outstanding pitch. In other words, your high school presentation skills won’t get you anywhere near the level of buy-in you need from the prospect.
In this sales skills course, you are going to learn how to give a killer sales presentation using the power of stories, subconscious communication and cognitive biases for your 10x pitch.
Telling stories like a master, after having taken this course, you will not even have to “sell” to them, because they will want to buy. People hate to be sold to be sold to, but they love to buy. A great story thus makes a selling-situation into a buy-situation.
Storytelling is a powerful technique underutilized by sales professionals today. However, with the right framing and understanding of psychology, a powerful story will make their limiting beliefs crack down and you will be able to persuade them of your idea, product or service. When you give a great sales presentation, you won’t have to do much selling any more, because they want to buy.
In this sales skills course, you also learn how to build your perfect pitch in 5 steps. Inspired by venture capitalists like Geoff Moore and Oren Klaff, blended by some of the best technique of the (in)famous Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort as well as other experts in the field such as Russell Brunson and Grant Cardone, the instructor has years of experiences in applying a combination of those techniques with maximum results. For the first time, he decided to teach this blend of powerful strategies to a larger group than his own sales people.
Diving deep into the human mind, this course will also teach you
- How to frame an idea to create intrigue, scarcity and urgency
- How not to be needy in the eyes of your prospects and instead flip the script and let them chase you
- How to anticipate and overcome objections way ahead of time
- How to pitch to their emotional side while at the same time giving them loads of numbers and making logically sense of your deal
- How to create hot cognitions in your prospects brain, the ultimate sense-overflow in the prospect’s mind that gets them to chase you
This sales skills course on focuses on the most important part of sales: the pitch, meaning the sales presentation – how to pitch to get your ideas fully across. It allows you to clearly frame your idea, product or service to get maximum venture capital. It focuses on the delivery of the pitch, what to say and how to say as well as how to structure your pitch, while giving loads of background what happens in the prospect’s mind when you do so.
This course builds key sales skills, sales strategies and sales techniques to sell just about anything! Learn the world’s best sales techniques from the biggest sales experts of all times: Grant Cardone, The Wolf of Wall Street – Jordan Belfort, Brian Tracy, Oren Klaff, Jeb Blount, Mr. Inside Sales Mike Brooks, Clickfunnels founder Russell Brunson and many more. This cutting-edge sales skills training course is exclusively available on udemy and only for a limited time.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This sales training course is made for you if you want to improve your sales skills and gain a solid foundation in sales and persuasion.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING NOT FOR?
Anyone seeking to learn closing strategies as well as how to handle objections. The instructor provides separate deep dive modules into those areas in separate courses, that work in perfect combination with the skills you learn in this course.
Finally this offer even includes a 30-day full money back guarantee, so there is no risk at all but a huge upside…
- “I have learnt several new techniques to master sales which I haven’t come across in other videos. I highly recommend this course.” – Piotr. Matyjasiak
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals
- public speakers