Practical MEAN stack Mastery course udemy free download. Learn how to use MongoDB, Angular, Express, NodeJS, and Bootstrap to create a comprehensive project from start to finish.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn everything there is to know about the MEAN stack.
- Everything, including debugging abilities, will be taught in a practical, hands-on manner.
- You’ll learn how to make a RESTful API with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB.
- You will create an application using Angular and Bootstrap and combine it with RESTful APIs.
This is a hands-on, practical full-stack course. It covers all of the fundamentals necessary to begin developing end-to-end applications with MEAN stack technologies. The Practical MEAN stack Mastery course is designed so that you may learn everything by putting the principles into practice through a project-based approach.
This Practical MEAN stack Mastery course covers the following topics:
- What is mongoDB and how do I install it?
- Different NoSQL ideas
- Implementation of different queries on the mongoDB client by hand
- Getting Git Bash to Work
- Making github repositories and installing them locally
- Setting up and installing the code editor
- Getting Node.js to Work
- Learn all there is to know about nodejs and the npm package management.
- Various npm packages are installed.
- What is ExpressJS and how does it work?
- How to get started with Express JS and writing RESTful APIs
- How to link your MongoDB APIs to Express APIs
- How to use mongoose to build MongoDB schemas
- Hands-on project to create a CRUD operation
- What exactly is the Angular framework?
- How do you make an Angular project?
- In an Angular project, how do you construct components?
- In an Angular project, how do you construct services?
- Using Bootstrap in an Angular application and installing it
- Angular application consumes RESTful APIs
- In an Angular application, dynamic routing is used.
- Form submission in an Angular application
- Validation of forms in an Angular application
- In an Angular application, parsing JSON data
- You’ll learn how to utilize POSTMAN to test RESTful APIs.
- Both frontend and backend projects’ code has been committed and pushed to a github repository.
- You’ll discover a variety of concepts and approaches that will not only assist you in developing any MEAN stack application, but will also assist you in preparing for your MEAN stack interview.
- You will receive the whole source code for both the frontend and backend of the project.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become fullstack developer using MEAN stack
Created by Ranjan Pandey
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 4.5 GB
Free Download Practical MEAN stack Mastery course