You will shoot amazing night photos that impress your family and friends with this complete night photography course!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to take beautiful night photographs – like the pros!
- Also be happier with the photos you shoot than ever before!
- Moreover learn how to shoot light trail photos with your camera
- Also know how to use Bulb mode and a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- Also what equipment you need to shoot great night photos
- Most Importantly understand how to set your camera’s ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop) while shooting night photographs
- How to edit night photos to make them look even better
- While this course was created for beginner photographers, it would be beneficial for you to understand basic photography concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. We have included a refresher lesson that will get you up to speed if you need it.
- Certainly, this is a great follow up to our Photography Masterclass, which will get you up to speed to dive right into this course.
- Also you can use any camera to take great night photos. We’ll be using Canon, Nikon, Leica, and Fujifilm DSLR and Mirrorless cameras + smartphones like the iPhone
YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT PHOTOS!
That’s why you’re here right?
And we’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing night & low-light photos.
With this complete night photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning night photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this night photography course!
In this course we combine entertainment + education in this complete behind-the-scenes course. We’re not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We’re out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own night photos.
Key things you will learn in this night photography course:
- What gear you need for night photography
- Prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- Compose beautiful night photos
- Using a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- Moreover shoot light trail photos
- Composing creative night photos of the stars
- Also shoot photographs of the moon
- Also edit night photos to make them look even better
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- Behind the scenes lessons
- Also Full editing case studies
- Most importantly Practical assignments
- Also Quizzes to test your knowledge
Why learn from us?
We are three instructors who love photography, and love teaching. We’re the teachers of the best-selling Photography Masterclass. Also we always take our student’s feedback, and use it to improve our courses. That’s why we created this course in the first place – because fellow students wanted us to create a night photography course.
What students are saying about our courses:
Absolutely loved loved loved this course. – Ashonti
Likewise I really like this course. Its the best course I have ever taken on photography. I have come to really like Phil and Sam, and I think if you take the course you will to 😀 – TJ
Also I loved this course! The basics of photography were fully covered, plenty of practical examples, the tutors were very clear in their explanations and very quick in answering to any question. – Ornella
Above all Perfect course for beginners and intermediate photographers. Duration of the lessons is great you can move at your own pace without needing to sit for hours for just one class. – Omar
If you want to take great night photos, this is the course for you.
Also remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start shooting better photos today!
Phil, Will, and Sam
Who this course is for:
- Firstly, Beginner photographers – you want to take your skills to the next level
- Secondly, Intermediate photographer – you want to develop skills in a particular craft
- Most importantly anyone who wants to take better photos on at night or in lower light situations
Created by Phil Ebiner, William Carnahan, Sam Shimizu-Jones, Video School Online Inc
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.07 GB