Hello and Welcome to Next Amazona, a coding course to build an eCommerce website like amazon by NextJS. In this course, you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy a fully-function eCommerce website like amazon from scratch.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop a full-functional eCommerce website like amazon.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to
- Design a responsive eCommerce website
- Create user and SEO friendly frontend
- Build a scalable backend
- Connect your ECommerce website to payment gateways
- Publish that on the internet
You will learn:
- Designing responsive ECommerce website using Material UI like home page, product page, sidebar, and navbar.
- Implementing frontend using NextJS like handling shopping cart, showing maps, beautiful charts.
- Building Backend Web API using next connect and MongoDB to handle authentication, providing report data, handling products and orders.
- Connecting to payment gateways like PayPal and make online payments.
- Publishing your website on the cloud servers like Vercel and Netlify
This course is for all-levels developers who want to be a professional frontend developer and find a job in more than 22 M job opportunities around the world
You need to know the basics of Reactjs like components, state, props, and hooks to start this course.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers and Designers
- Business owners who want to sell products
Requirements for ecommerce website course
- React basics like component, state and hooks
Last Updated 7/2021
Size: 2.9 GB