Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch Download
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
What you’ll learn
- 130+ ethical hacking & security videos
- Start from scratch up to a high-intermediate level
- Learn what is ethical hacking, its fields and the different types of hackers
- Install hacking lab & needed software (works on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them hack into servers
- Hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..etc
- Understand how websites work, how to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities to gain full control over websites
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- For WiFi cracking (10 lectures ONLY) – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Welcome this comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll dive and start hacking systems straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
The course is divided into four main sections:
1. Network Hacking – This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn some basic network terminology, how networks work, and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three sub-sections:
- Pre-connectionattacks: in this subsection, you’ll learn what can you do before even connecting to a network, and even before having internet access;
- Gaining Access: Now that you gathered information about the networks around you, in this subsection you will learn how to crack the key and get the password to your target network whether it uses WEP, WPA, or even WPA2.
- Post Connection attacks: Now that you have the key, you can connect to the target network, in this subsection, you will learn a number of powerful techniques that allow you to gather comprehensive information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login information, passwords, visited URLs, images, videos ….etc), redirect requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and much more! All the attacks here work against both wireless and wired networks. You will also learn how to create a fake WiFi network, attract users to connect to it, and use all of the above techniques against the connected clients.
2. Gaining Access – In this section you will learn two main approaches to gain full control or hack computer systems:
- Server Side Attacks: In this subsection you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather useful information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services, then you’ll learn how to use this information to discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities and exploit them to gain full control over the target. Finally you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries.
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, spy on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
4. Website / Web Application Hacking – In this section you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc) and how to discover and exploit the following dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
- File Upload.
- Code Execution.
- Local File Inclusion.
- Remote File Inclusion.
- SQL Injection.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS).
At the end of each section you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure your system and yourself from the discussed attacks.
All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you’ll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you’ll learn how to use it to hack into the target system, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify the these techniques to launch more powerful attacks, and adopt them to different situations and different scenarios.
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking/penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hackers