Build your own first voice assistant in python. How to create a chatbot in Python. How to build a virtual assistant with python. In this project, you will learn how to build your first virtual assistant VA in python in less than 90 minutes.
- How to create your first own Virtual Assistant in python
- Python beginners and experts are both welcome. Together we can finish the project
- A python project for your future portfolio you can share to potential employers
- basic python and useful python libraries and modules
- basic python is helpful but everyone interested is welcome. Everything is explained step by step
Hello and welcome to this class
In this project, you will learn how to build your first virtual assistant VA in python in less than 90 minutes.
This is a great small project to get started (even if you have little or no prior knowledge in python) and a learning opportunity.
Learning through your own little projects is the best and most enjoyable way to improve your skills.
In the world of today, we all already use Virtual Assistants like Alexa, Siri, Google, and others more and more in our daily lives. It’s convenient and this will only increase in the next few years. So wouldn’t it be interesting to learn the fundamentals to create our own VA?
This is exactly the goal of this class and it makes a lot of fun doing it. We can ask our Virtual Assistant to play songs, search youtube, return stock quotes, and many other things.
Doesn’t that sound interesting?
So let’s don’t waste any time and start working on this project together. Every step is explained so no worries! Just get started.
You can also add this project to your own portfolio later on to show potential employers your skills!
What are you waiting for?
Let’s do it!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in building a Virtual Assistant
- Anyone interested in how to build a Chatbot
- Everyone interested in starting programming and looking for a funny project
Free Download How to build your own first Voice Assistant in Python