Get ready to dive into a full web ethical hacking course
Find out everything you need to know about web application penetration testing!
What you’ll learn in web ethical hacking course
- Course on Web Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- A computer with 4 GB RAM
- A computer with at least 2 Cores
- A computer with at least 300 GB Hard Disk Space
Description for full web ethical hacking
During the Full Web Ethical Hacking Course, you will be trained in a step-by-step process into an ethical hacker. On his ethical hacking courses, Loi has taught tens of thousands of students with millions of viewers worldwide. A complete Full Web Ethical Hacking Course to become an ethical hacker that guides you through lectures and tutorials.
Learn from Loi Liang Yang, the top ethical hacking and penetration testing instructor, who has more than 200,000 global subscribers and more than 5 million views on his cyber-security lectures.
- Over 23 videos on ethical hacking related to the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) will be provided as part of your instructional packet!
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components With Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- You will learn both lectures and tutorials in web ethical hacking!
- You will learn how to utilize tools like BlackWidow, OWASP ZAP, SQLMAP and more!Manual and automated web penetration testing tools
- You will learn new modern hacking techniques against existing platforms and technologies!
- You will learn bug bounty hunting!
- You will learn web penetration testing using BurpSuite extensively!Target
Come join the thousands of students already learning from Loi Liang Yang, regarded as the world’s leading ethical hacker and penetration tester instructor.
Who this course is for:
- Interested in learning about cyber-security.
- Want to learn about ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Want to learn about defending against cyber attacks.
- Want to learn about Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Want to learn how to perform ethical hacking on web applications
- Want to learn how to protect against hacking techniques on web applications
Created by Loi Liang Yang
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 3.1 GB