Learn how to use Affordable Speedlights and Light Modifiers to shoot Fashion Photography like a Pro.
What you’ll learn
- Firstly Shoot with Multiple Speedlights
- Secondly, using Different Light Modifiers
- Moreover using Color Gels
- Most importantly Creative Concepts
- Own A DSLR
- Small Budget for Lights & Other Equipment
In this course we are going to talk about using speedlights and a variety of light modifiers. What makes this course unique is that it features affordable 3rd party brand lights and modifiers to help you get started without going broke.
Also shooting on an affordable Canon Rebel Series camera to show that you don’t need expensive gear to pull off amazing quality. All thought by Indie Media Photography.Who this course is for:
- Anyone getting into photography of models, or those wanting to learn lighting principles for better pictures.
Created by Indie Media, Angel David Weatherston
Last updated 11/2017
Size: 2.56 GB