What you’ll learn in the coding interview Bootcamp algorithms
- Master commonly asked interview questions
- Tackle common data structures used in web development
- Practice dozens of different challenges
Description on the coding interview bootcamp algorithms
Data Structures? They’re here. Algorithms? Covered. Lots of questions with well-explained solutions? Yep!
You should take this course if you’re nervous about your first coding interview or if you’re applying for your next job. Because I got tired of interviewers asking tricky questions that can only be answered if you’ve seen the problem before, I created The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures course! In this video course, you will learn the most common interview questions you will encounter in a coding interview, giving you the tools you need to succeed in your next whiteboard interview.
It is a myth that coding interviews are intimidating. However, there is one method to become a better interviewer – practice! You might be able to land a $120k USD job offer if you practice dozens of interview questions. The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures course will not only provide you with dozens of practice questions, but also make sure you understand the tricks behind each question, so you can be confident during a real interview.
We have spent hours looking at interview questions from Google, Facebook, and Amazon in order to ensure you are capable of answering questions posed by the most well-paid companies. As we discuss everything from the simplest algorithm questions to the most complex ones, no detail is left out.
In The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures course, you’ll get:
- Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
- An overview of the most important data structures to know about. These are presented for people without a CS degree.
- A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from ‘reversing a string’ to ‘determine the width of a BST’
- Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
- Insider tips on answering what interviewers are really looking for
- Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
In The Coding Interview Bootcamp: Algorithms + Data Structures course, I want to help you contend with questioners who ask nasty algorithm questions. You will be a cutting-edge engineer who will be prepared to get a high-paying job if you sign up today
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 2021
Size: 1.83 GB
The coding interview bootcamp algorithms + data structures 2021 Download